Terms & Conditions
Basic Terms & Conditions and Returns Policy
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into between Jacks & Stripes and its customers.
- Jacks & Stripes agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with written specifications supplied by the customer to Jacks & Stripes and recorded in writing between the parties.
- Unless otherwise agreed payment for the goods ordered by the customer shall be made when placing order.
- Title or ownership in the goods supplied by Jacks & Stripes to the customer shall not pass to the customer until such time as full payment has been made, full payment being the receipt of cleared funds in respect of the whole order relating to the goods supplied.
- In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork or other aspect of the order such request must be given by the customer to Jacks & Stripes in writing. Jacks & Stripes will use its best endeavours to make the changes in accordance with this request but must reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising out of this request and will notify the customer of the costs such as changes at the time of the request. Jacks & Stripes also reserve the right to amend the initial delivery time frame should any changes to an order be required. Orders requiring new artwork will not be started until artwork is signed by customer.
- Jacks & Stripes points out that whether it accepts a return of goods is entirely at its own discretion excepting where the return of goods is as a result of the failure on the part of Jacks & Stripes to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order. Goods cannot be returned if individual design or art work has been effected on such goods and/or the customer has used the goods and/or itself added the design or art work.
- These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between Jacks & Stripes and the customer including repeat or fresh orders from the customer.
- For the avoidance of doubt if there should be any dispute under these terms and conditions or the contract between Jacks & Stripes and the customer then such dispute shall be dealt with under English law.
- Jacks & Stripes points out that these terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights.
- Discount code usage is applied at the sole discretion of Jacks & Stripes.
- Please note that colour samples shown may not exactly match the colours on the actual art work. Please contact us if you have any enquiries.
- Jacks & Stripes withhold the right to refuse orders, at their sole discretion, for (but not limited to):
- (a) Offensive words and slogans
(b) Offensive graphics and icons
- (a) copyrighted material
(b) copyrighted images or phrases
- (a) Offensive words and slogans
Jacks & Stripes Returns Policy
- You may return any item bought from our standard range within 28 days of delivery providing it is in the original packaging and suitable for resale. We will also pay the return carriage costs for exchanges or refunds where the return is our error or the art work is deemed to be faulty. Returns can take up to 15 working days to be processed.
- Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
- Custom word signs
- Our promise is to uplift unwanted goods from your premises within 5 days of the request being made.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- In the event of goods arriving with production or manufacturing errors Jacks & Stripes reserves the right to correct these prior to offering a refund, at the sole discretion of Jacks & Stripes.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
- Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
- All shortages, damage, production errors or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48-hours and confirmed in writing within 3 working days of dispatch.
- Jacks & Stripes holds no responsibility for items which may be damaged or lost when customer has requested goods to be left in specific collection locations e.g. Behind bin.
- Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the couriers POD and a delivery note which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
- By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct signs are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
- Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.